Fall is fast approaching so not only should your wardrobe change but your beauty routine should as well. With the cold temperature dropping your skin needs to be ready and prepared to take on the chilly weather and cold winds.
- MOISTURIZE: apply moisturizer 2-3 daily or after every time you wash it. I usually apply moisturizer within five minutes of washing my face or after the shower because my pores are still open and ready to take on the moisturizer. To save time I opt for moisturizer with SPF already (during day time only), it saves me time plus SPF should be worn all year round to protect your skin from UV damage and prevent wrinkles
- Drink a lot of water: this is an oldie but a goodie nevertheless critical for not only to have a healthier looking skin but it has many more great benefits…
- Chap Stick: always apply chap stick (I do it at night time or right before I start to apply my make-up) Dry lips are just scary and gross to look at
- What if your face is already dry and your skin looks flaky when applying make-up? Don’t over apply moisturizer; this will result in clogged pores. Pick up a thicker moisturizer preferably one that has Vitamin E
- What if you noticed your skin flaky during or after applying you make up? You can spray some water directly onto your brush or make-up setter and use the brush in circular motion around the dry spot