As most of you know, I had a baby 3 months ago 🙂 I don’t have much time for hobbies these days ha! But one thing is for sure, and that is – being a mommy is one of THEE most incredible feelings in the world! You come to understand another level of God’s great LOVE. These past few months have been humbling and selfless. I have adjusted to my new life with Baby G. I love being with her and I am enjoying every second of this beautiful season. As Valentine’s Day is quickly approaching, being new parents has us spending a lot of time at home. We have learned to be creative and have date nights indoors. So, if your like us and want to avoid the restaurants on V-Day, create a nice atmosphere, decorate the house and cook a nice meal for your hubby. I been buying and revamping some old decor to create this look- a Kate Spade inspired Valentine’s dinner. Here are some of the things I did:
1. Visited Joann Fabrics and bought some fabrics to make table cloth and runner.
2. Bought a can of gold spray paint.
3. Went to the local Dollar Store and bought a couple of these vases, bottles & plates to paint and add the gold color to this hot pink table.
3. Bought garlands and ballons to wrap up the look.
4. Last but not least, make sure to cook a nice fun meal and bake yummy desserts for your special night.
Now let’s talk fashion! 🙂 I purchased this skirt because I believe every girl needs a hot pink skirt in her closet, this skirt reminds me of my ballet recital days. I paired it with a polka dot top and blue heels to add a pop of color.
How incredible is this necklace? Well, a few weeks ago I posted on a our FTF a Dylan Lex necklace (to die for) well, I found inspired stackable necklaces from Urban Philosophy for a fraction of the price of the real thing! Kind of obsessing over these cuties, so you will see them on repeat on my posts!
Happy Valentines day!