One thing that I’ve mentioned on here before and truly believe is the need to express our love and appreciation for others. God is love and he calls us to love one another and I have no problem doing that. Obviously the true test is loving those that hurt us the most and or loving those that we don’t care for, but nonetheless, we are called to love others. When i receive pretty letters, cards and love from others by snail mail, it takes me back to when I was young and used to leave little love notes for my mom in this drawer. My mom being the cutest and sweetest woman that she is used to worse me back. We used to exchange love notes, cards, little notebook papers, post it notes and anything that we could find that was cute. We used to ask each other questions thought little love notes, tell each other cute little secrets. I remember those days, memories, feeling and emotions I felt wen I used to wake up and run to the drawer to see what she wrote back like if it was yesterday. I think now a days we are all so busy, I’m so guilty of that is that we don’t say I love you enough times, don’t express our emotions enough. Have you ever thought of something nice to tell someone and get super busy and before you know it, you never told them?! That happens to me way too often! So I made an appointment this year to purchase the most beautiful thank you cards from Basic Invite and placed them on my desk all year long so that I can be constantly reminded about expressing my feelings to the people around me.
On that note, today’s post is to encourage you to say thank you more. Here are 5 people you should be sending thank you cards to:
- Your significant other. You have no idea how this brightens up their day! Leaving a post-it note on the refrigerator or in their lunch boss, desk and even on the door. Just lets them know you’re thinking of them.
- Your loved ones (significant other, sisters, brothers, mom, dad, your kids, grandparents…)
- The friends you do life with. The ones you call to for dinner, night out, when things get rough… You know who they are!
- Professional thank you cards to your boss, manager, co-workers, employees and anyone that helps you on the daily to be a better employee or #GirlBoss.
- PR companies that sends me items to blog about or review. These are ways to establish a friendship with them and thank them for picking you!
Thank you cards are the sweetest way to tell someone you’re thinking of them. Basic Invite has a huge selection of Thank you cards, personal stationery, photo graduation invitations , wedding invites that fits with everyone’s personality, style and they are completely customizable. Basic Invite is one of the few websites that allows customers almost unlimited color options with instant previews online. Once you select a design you can change the color of each element on the card to over 180 different color options so you can make sure the card is exactly how you want it down to the littlest detail. You also have ability to order a printed sample of the actual invitation/stationary, announcements so they can see exactly how it will print as well as the paper quality before they ever have to place their final order.