I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I took a trip to the pool last weekend and received a ton of requests to show you what’s in my beach/pool bag. So here is its! I love to see what my friends carry in their bags too so this video was a fun one to shoot.
What do you think I should carry in my bag that I don’t now? I would love to know.
- Portable Charger – myCharge® RazorUltra 12000mAh Portable Charger in Gold
- Rae&Co Sunscreen
- SPF 50 Setting Mist – Supergoop!
- Facial Spray Mineral Water – Evian
- Body Splash– Victoria Secret – PINK
- Lip Balm– Clinique Crayola™ Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in Pink Sherbet
- Hair Brush– Tangle Teezer in Gold Rush
- Lunar Tide Makeup Organizer – Blue Ombre Neoprene Makeup & Brush Organizer. Snap out Clear TSA approved pouch and neoprene pouch. Lined with heat resistant technology, to protect makeup from the sun! Inside zip pocket, 4 makeup brush pockets.
- Make-Up Wipes– Bioderma
- Sweat Proof Powder – Sweat Cosmetics. A lightweight, three-in-one mineral foundation, skin care, and SPF 30 in a refillable, washable, twist brush that provides light-to-medium coverage on the go. Sweat’s Twist-Brush + Mineral Foundation.
- Bikini Cover-Up
- Off Duty Beach Hat– The Shopping Bag.
- Tory Burch Gemini Link Tote in Samba Gemini Link Stripe
- Round Sunnies- RayBan in Rose Gold
My bikini is Bikini Me and the gorgeous reversible pom pom blankets from The Shopping Bag website. Love this site because they have such a variety of items, for the house, desk and clothes. Its your one stop shop for all your needs. My fun arm stack is by Pura Vida. Love how colorful they are and every Pura Vida Bracelet is carefully handcrafted by artisans in Costa Rica. The commitment to their craft is conveyed through the quality of their work. The artisan’s dedication to the “pura vida” way of life is demonstrated in the seemingly endless color combinations and innovative styles. Each bracelet is as unique as the person wearing it.